Monday, March 3, 2008

This is a great idea!

I like this Idea! We can keep in touch and post pictures i hope. someone will have to show me how to put up pix. Dad is packing today. Ugh, It's kind of sad and exciting at the same time. Tho, he had been home now 4 days,doing little jobs everywhere.(driving me nuts) messing up my routine and house. You know ? If he doesn't go to Tx soon......!!!! well you know! I guess when he goes. my job will be to pack, again! Anything in my house you want to put in your house. Please let me know, Tx is a long way to take stuff. Well. As you know I love you all, Got to get back to the job at hand.
Davo, We picked up your car yesterday, It really drives better than mine. Mine does smell better. I will drive yours a bit to keep it charged. Dad is getting the mirror fixed tomorrow, so we can get it inspected ,so Phil can't give me a ticket. He wouldn't do that. !!!!!

No comments: