Monday, March 31, 2008

Dad in Decatur, Tx

Howdy, I really don't feel like a texan yet, I guess i need to be more bow legged, My hair is growing I have a full head, not hair (its full of good things). Don't anybody say what you are thinking. My first night in my new home was good, I really slept good. No train ( Ted has a main line tracks just right across the road from his house. Every night at 330, I know that engineer blew that whistle for 10 minutes. anyway I didn't hear it last night I'm about a mile from the tracks where I am at now. I'll send pictures as soon as I have time. Love everybody and I'll see you on the 4-12, can't wait. been missing everybody (especially chainsaw), but Mom said that she was letting her sleep with her and sophie.ha bye Dad

2 comments:

The Mom said...

nope!not in this life time.!She is dreaming.

anniegrin said...

So excited to see you again!!! Can't wait!!!