Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sorry for the silence...

Even the cats agreed, yesterday was a day for a nap! Aren't they adorable?!?

Been really busy catching up after my trip down south, but hopefully things have settled down. At least for a little while. Yesterday afternoon, when I was sure I was going to give you guys an update, Binx, Boots, and I took a nap. Well, Lily joined us, too, but she always naps, so that wasn't unusual.

Wouldn't have been so tired yesterday, but we had an absolutely insane day at the vet office. We are only open from 8-12, but we didn't get out of there until almost 2 yesterday. Makes for a long day.

Well, I'll probably have some other stuff up later. Just wanted to let you know I was still alive. Love you all...
Oh, and thanks to CopperWolf for taking the above pic. And, before you ask, no, he didn't take one of me. He's smarter than that!! :)

1 comment:

anniegrin said...

Married life has tamed ol copperwolf!!! You are WHIPPED!!! Should have just taken the pic and posted while she was asleep!!!

by the way, I took a nap too!!!