Friday, August 15, 2008

St. Augustine Here We Come!!!!

Happy Friday! Hope everyone's week has been fabulous! I'm glad mine is over as my brain is totally overloaded with all my new training, but I have the absolute pleasure of going back to St. Augustine to relax with David! We haven't been in at least 8 months, which is wayyyyyyyyy too long. I really really really hope that you all can come down one weekend and enjoy that wonderful city also. The history and almost everything about it is WONDERFUL!!!! I will try to remeber to take pictures, that is if my camera will actually cooperate with me as it has been on the major fritz lately (don't tell it, but I think it is time for me to replace her, shhh :) ). Well off to work my short summer Friday. If you want we should both be available all weekend so give us a call if you would like. Lots of love! xoxoxoxo

No comments: