Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Prayers needed....

I'm sure everyone knows by now, but I thought I'd go ahead and post this. The Dad is in the emergency clinic in Decatur, Tx. He hasn't been sleeping at all the past 2-3 days, and he felt so bad today he actually left work early. He finally decided he should probably get checked out by a doctor. He drove himself to the clinic, and I spoke to him while he was in the hospital a little while go. His blood pressure is high, which is really odd for him. They've taken a chest x-ray and done an EKG, but no word yet on what those looked like. The people sounded really nice and were very helpful. The Dad said they were taking good care of him. Hopefully, we'll get better news in a little while, but that's what I know.
Keep the prayers coming...

No comments: