Friday, August 22, 2008

PUPPY DAYCARE & NIGHTCARE

This has been a long week. For those of you who may not know I've been pup sitting.
Gracie is really good girl she learns quickly,She does not like my newspaper,and the small lacerations and abrasions should heal on my ankles in a week.
She does well if you know her routine.
Awakens 5:30-6:30,2outside 5-10 minutes,back in to recline and snore(yes snore as badly as Uncle J) recline as in recliner with you, for 1-1.5 hours. Then up to eat,bite Cali, play outside some more. She has had no accidents.
It should be safe to let Chain out but then again is it ever safe for her? She goes to the street to go to the bathroom. A white VW Beetle had to wait for her to move. There is your testimony for God watching out for the animals.
Charlie stayed with her Wed. night and Thursday because I had to work thank goodness.He was tired all day Friday.Juliana came over with dinner Thursday night and was her new chew toy.
I came home to clean up here , get a shower,and check email. I'll go back and let her be free tonight.
The storm chasers need to be safe traveling home. I am too old for a Pup!! XOXO MM

No comments: