Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hello

well, I have finally caught up on a little of the blog! I just wanted to pop in and say hello! hopefully I will be able to post some pics later this weekend! the next 2 weeks are going to be busy for me since i am going to be working full time in ICU and research. my last day in research is june 4! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so ready to work 3 days a week unless i want to work extra! poor vala, I guess she'll get used to the new schedule! just means more time with gracie! her foot is healed and they are playing together now that gracie is back from the evil kidnappers! she still has a licking problem......not sure what to do about that! it's a comfort thing like thumb sucking, but none of the bad tasting stuff works! hope everyone is doing well........

lub

No comments: