Friday, August 14, 2009

I've made it until now 8/14/09











guitar Hero in basement,Zach and Wes live entertainment,Charlie in pool opening cards,
Family and neighbors




Well as you all know when I get stressed I either paint and/or clean .The laundry is all finished and I ironed,Charlie's room is clean ,basement is clean,Porch and patio are clean,swept out the Van,and offered to clean Juliana's apt(she said are you kidding).Thought I would post some Pics of Party but am I crying all of a sudden,looks like it will go to the ugly cry...........................xoxo MM

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Wow! It looks like a fantastic party, wish we could have been there. Also Charlie looks very handsome on his first day of his service! David and I are thinking about him and pray for all of you. David would love to go to his graduation :)

Miss you very much and sending MAJOR hugs!