Monday, November 25, 2013

My Birthday at the Vineyard

So the Phil took me to Gregory Vineyards for my birthday last weekend. It was so much fun. We got to sit down with the owner, Dr. Lane, and talk to him about the different vineyards we've been to and all the wines I've tried. (Phil prefers beer tasting to wine tasting.) We learned a lot stocked up on some muscadine wine. They also bottle ciders and juices. I'll try to bring some for Thanksgiving for everyone to try.

We also were told about a few of the "wine trails" in NC. Go here to see what I'm talking about. It looks like a good goal to try to go to each of them, right? The one the Gregory Vineyards is a part of, if you go to all four vineyards within a six month period, you get a t-shirt. I think we should start a collection.


No comments: